We are a team of passionate artists and designers who just love to bring big ideas to life!! Each of our team member is our asset and is an integral part of all our day today success.
We are looking for creative and talented team members with positive mind set who loves to share ideas as we strongly believe in team work, and those who are willing to adapt changes and are open to new ideas.
We are currently seeking talented individuals to fill the following positions.
Experience: 1-2 years, Freshers can also apply
1. Degree/diploma in Design, Fine Arts or related fields
2. Strong portfolio of sample projects showcasing strong design, technical & creative abilities
3. Possess strong knowledge of Blender, Autodesk Maya, Autodesk 3DS Max, Substance Painter, Cinema 4D or similar tools
4. Should be able to create 3D models from reference images, should be proficient in UV unwrapping, texturing and working with Substance Painter
5. Should be able to retopologize photogrammetry/3D scans
6. A keen eye for design & aesthetics
7. Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
8. Be a great communicator, receive and interpret feedback
Experience: 1-2 years, Freshers can apply
1. Processing of images in Adobe Photoshop, Substance Painter, Substance Sampler and Substance Designer
2. Work within the technical limitations of a variety of game engines & 3D model outputs
3. Cooperate with 3D artists, animators, and engineers to complete tasks according to the production plan
4. Component/Environment/Character ideation and design
5. Work on material/PBR textures creation in Substance Painter/Substance designer
6. Understanding of UV unwrapping and UV mapping
7. Understanding of UDIM-based workflow for VFX
8. Designing, creating, and refining textures